Monday, November 24, 2008

After Midnight

Wayyy after midnight!  I'm actually kind of sad that I'm up this late.  For a week or two there I had a very normal sleep schedule - in bed by 8 or 9 PM, up anywhere from 4:30 to 6 AM.  I was enjoying it!  I had more energy, and I just felt better.  But I've fallen into a bit of a slump again here.  I would've gone to bed earlier tonight but I have heartburn so I can't sleep.  That darn pizza just didn't agree with me =[  I haven't really had any fast food or too much junk food in the past few weeks, so I suppose it was a shock to my system.  I'm surprised I don't miss junk food more than I do but I'm getting along just fine without it!  I almost caved and went to Del Taco the other night but I decided I didn't really need it, so I'm good =]

In other news, I'm really really really pushing to try to get a Blackberry Storm.  That phone is calling my name!  It's so freaking awesome and I've never gone out and gotten an "it" phone right when it came out.  I love my current phone very very much (I have an orange enV) but it's about a year and a half old and it's acting up on occasion.  Back in March it freaked out completely for about a day and just wasn't working right at all, but I wonder if it had something to do with the metal detectors at the airport.  And the other day it wouldn't let me erase messages in my inbox until I turned it off and on again, which was annoying.  But the Storm...it just looks wonderful.  The only downside is that they require you to add an extra $30 a month for unlimited Internet and e-mail.  I could live without it if it meant getting the phone, but Verizon is a big weenie and says no.  So instead I have to push the 'rents.  Which is always enjoyable (not).

So...yep.  In other news I'm working on my Christmas list, which again is comprised mainly of books with a few DVDs thrown in for good luck.  And a 32GB iPod Touch, but I'm 95% sure that's never happening because it's so damned expensive, and I'm 99.9999999% sure I won't get it if I get the Storm.  I can't really think of anything else except like...make-up and clothes and what have you.  Hmph.  But I love books =D

And now I'm going to try to get some sleep so I can spend tomorrow doing homework (I finished my senior project, yay!) and picking up a big box of crap that we bought wholesale.  The box is exciting but the homework...not so much.

No comments: