Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tequila

The title of this entry is also a nickname of mine. I'm Tequila, my friend Maggie is Margarita, and Christina is Daquiri. Don't really remember how that all came about but it is what it is. I don't really know why I'm explaining it either.

Went to AlFest (a "Weird Al" convention) on Saturday and had A BLAST! I was a little anxious about the fact I wouldn't know anyone there, except for my mom who I dragged along, but I had soooo much fun. Lots of great musical comedy acts, celebrity panel from UHF, and just lots of awesomeness.

And I don't really have anything important to say, I'm just all antsy and I needed something to do. Bye for now.

----------------
Now playing: Zac Efron, Nikki Blonsky, Elijah Kelly, & Amanda Bynes - Without Love
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: The Champs - Tequila
via FoxyTunes

No comments: