Friday, December 28, 2007

Tomorrow's Just A Future Yesterday

Days like today are so much fun.  I mean, who wouldn't love spending the entire day in your room, leaving only to feed the guinea pig you're babysitting and to use the bathroom, and when leaving covering your nose and mouth and opening doors with bits of tissue so as not to become infected.  Also, fasting so that in case you are attacked by the evil germs, not much can come of it.  Oh joy of joys!

Oh well, at least I got some more time in on Super Mario Galaxy, which is actually a lot more fun than I expected it to be.  Now I'm going to read some more of Desilu and try to pretend I'm not starving.  Maybe later I'll sit and watch my iDog dance.  Hmph.

(Click on the title of this entry for a fun article about how no one will ever have to sleep again.  Ever.  I swear.)

No comments: