Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's Raining Men

There is something seriously wrong with me.

Last night marks the second time in like...two months...that I have grabbed the glass of water next to my bed, and attempted to pour it on myself, while I'm sleeping.  Why?  I have no freaking clue.  But it is not pleasant.  This time I missed myself for the most part, but my pillow and bed got all wet and I had to get up at like 4:30 AM to get a towel to blot the water up with.  Luckily it was just water but still...ahhhh.  I'm weird.

In other news, while cleaning I found three t-shirts, a dress, and some makeup that I forgot I had and had never even used.  So that was fun!  I also came across an old picture of my friend who I haven't seen in like five years.  Then about two hours after I found that picture, she showed up on my doorstep.  So that was random but cool.  I might get together with her next week to catch up.  But...yep, now off to watch some Golden Girls!

No comments: