Friday, August 22, 2008

Crazy

So it's been a while since I've written on this thing.  No one really cares though, since no one reads it.  I guess it's just more for my own sad amusement.  But...yeah.  I'm going to try to make this short and sweet!  I got my 88 color eyeshadow palette from Coastal Scents in the mail, SCORE!  This thing is amazing!  I did some swatches on the back of my hand and did one really quick look with just three colors today, but I love it.  It's amazing.  It makes me want to take off my makeup every five minutes and try more of the fun colors.  I actually might do some weird little makeup tutorials on YouTube, we'll see.  But anyways, I also went to camp for the first time ever, and it was AMAZING!  I went to the New York Film Academy one-week camp at Universal Studios.  I had the three best apartment-mates ever (yes, we got to stay in these awesome apartments, if you're ever in Burbank for a while stay at the Oakwood temporary apartments), and the entire experience was just...amazing!  I got to film a short movie of my own [not-so-hot] writing on the Universal Studios backlot!  It was awesome.  I really want to go back next year for the four-week camp but it costs like seven grand so I don't know if I can.  But anywho, after camp I'm used to going to sleep a bit earlier than I used to, so I'm going to go watch some Golden Girls and hit the hay!

No comments: