Sunday, October 12, 2008

The End

So...life is sucking at a rapidly increasing rate as of late.  Let me take this moment to recognize the deaths of two things near and dear to my heart.

Honestly, a life without CosmoGirl! and Mother's Cookies (particularly the Circus Animal cookies) is no life at all.  Now I'm stuck reading Seventeen and eating Animal Crackers, both of which are good but come in second on my list.  I am also stuck shopping at Amoeba and Virgin, which are both good stores (Amoeba is way better than Virgin could ever dream of being) because of the death of Tower.  I still miss Tower =[  And Skateland!  The indoor roller skating rink that used to be by my house!  I haven't even found a substitute for that yet, and it's been gone for two years.  Gosh.  Everything I love disappears.  Let's have a moment of silence for all of these things, gone but not forgotten.

If you hadn't already noticed, I get very sentimental easily.  So sue me.

No comments: