Saturday, October 11, 2008

That's The Way (Uh-Huh, Uh-Huh) I Like It (Uh-Huh, Uh-Huh)!

Life has been goooood!  I'm finally getting better after being sick for like a month, so that's exciting.  I also went to see the Van Halen tribute show, and this is what came of it:
So that's fun.  Michael Anthony was suuuuper cool and really nice!

Oh.  And I'm pissed.  Mother's Cookies went bankrupt.  No more Circus Animal cookies for Amy =[  Poop.  Actually we stocked up on cookies, we bought like $60 worth hahahaha.  We've gotta make them last a loooong time =/

Ahh and today I went to Amoeba!  Yay!  I love that place.  They always have super cool stuff.  I got Shock Treatment, the "sequel" to Rocky Horror.  I've never seen it but it looks good.  I also got Lake Placid, because Betty White is freaking Awesome.  I got a press kit for Walk Hard for $1 from the clearance bin.  It's actually pretty cool!  It has a bunch of pictures, the trailer, info about the movie, and four songs including two that weren't on the soundtrack.  All downloadable onto my computer!  So exciting.  Then I found an LP for $2 by a band called Gentlemen After Dark.  It was filed under Alice Cooper because apparently he was one of the producers.  I have to check it out, it might be good it might not haha.  And finally, I found a copy of Alice Cooper's album Killer on vinyl.  $18 for a used record is a bit steep, but it's so cool!  It's got the detachable 1972 calendar still attached!  Super awesome.  And I guess it's one of the original pressings because there was a note with it about it being on the Blvd. label?  I'm not really good with details about old albums and their rarity.  But it seems exciting, haha.

All-in-all, life has been pretty good.  Except for the cookie debacle =/  SCREW YOU, ECONOMY!

No comments: