Monday, December 29, 2008

My Sharona

I'm quite bored and tired right now.  I'm laying around listening to My Sharona and trying to think of things to do other than fall asleep, but I think that's a losing battle.  I really want some pasta but there's only chicken and no ground turkey, and chicken tastes really weird with marinara sauce as I discovered last night.

Right now I'm home alone because my dad's in the hospital having knee surgery and my mom's over there waiting, but I didn't feel like getting up at 5 AM to go down there.  I've been informed that surgery is over and they had to drill into the bone, which was previously unplanned, so he can't put any weight on his leg for 6 weeks.  That should be extremely interesting.

I'm either going to watch Crank Yankers, The Real Housewives Of Orange County, or go back to sleep now.

No comments: