Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm Your Boogie Man

I'm far too addicted to the White Zombie version of I'm Your Boogie Man lately. I registered for my classes today, how exciting! Just going part-time this semester and starting with the full-time crap in the spring. My 9 units consist of:

MONDAY: 5-5:50 PM Liftime Fitness; 7-9:50 PM History of Rock Music
WEDNESDAY: 3-4:50 PM Careers in Interior Design; 5-5:50 PM Lifetime Fitness
FRIDAY: 5-9:50 PM Digital Video (with lab)

I'm actually kind of excited. I'm just hoping the nearly 5 hour block of video won't stress me out. If it does, I'll just drop, no biggie! I really wanted to take steel drums but they canceled it =[ Hopefully it'll be back next semester, because I freaking love the steel drums.
But yeah, classes start the 17th, whoop!

In other news, going to see The Sweet tomorrow night and going to AlFest '09 Saturday. Hopefully going to the fair next week but dunno about that. Fun!

----------------
Now playing: Jonathon Adams And Cast - Eddie
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: Paper Lace - The Night Chicago Died
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: Ann-Margret & Oliver Reed - Do You Think It's Alright [3]
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: White Zombie - I'm Your Boogie Man
via FoxyTunes

No comments: