Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dead Babies

The title of this post really has nothing to do with anything aside from the fact that that's the song I'm listening to right now. Such a cheery little ditty! But I love me some Alice Cooper, that's for sure.

One of my mice, Monkey, is crawling all over the sides of her cage right now. It's amusing me. Anyways, nothing too exciting to report aside from after being sick for 5 days, then healthy for one, then having horrible crippling back pain for two, then being healthy for half a day, and then having every joint in my body hurt for two and half days, I finally seem to be on the mend. Mainly my left arm (which I cannot lift very high at all) and my right wrist are still in pain. My sinuses are driving me crazy though.

Today I saw Taking Of Pelham 123. I quite liked it! OH OH OH AND YESTERDAY I HAD THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE EVER! That's right, I came across a DRIVE-THROUGH BASKIN ROBBINS. I nearly died. It was awesome. But anyways, that's about all my exciting news for now, but I'll be back soon with more boring updates!


----------------
Now playing: Alice Cooper - Elected [Live]
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: Smash Mouth - Holiday In My Head
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: Alice Cooper - Dead Babies
via FoxyTunes

No comments: