Tuesday, June 30, 2009

In The Summertime

So this has been a terribly exciting summer so far. This is my second full week of being a graduate and I haven't done much. I've been really sick since Saturday and it's driving me nuts because it just won't go away =[ All I do is sleep, watch TV, eat small amounts, and sit in my room in the dark on the computer. Even the light makes me hurt. Plus it's hot outside and we have to have the air conditioner inspected before we can use it so blaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Plans to go to Azkatraz have not developed. No one's mother will let them go without adult supervision, which is ridiculous because they're all 18.

I'M LOSING MY MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND!

----------------
Now playing: Judas Priest - The Hellion
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: Journey - Don't Stop Believing
via FoxyTunes

No comments: