Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hot Stuff

Two men I have recently discovered (or rediscovered) and I think are completely gorgeous?

Matt Lanter


and

Oliver Reed


I discovered Matt Lanter through my extreme love of the show 90210, which he is [I believe] becoming a regular on. After seeing him on the show, I also realized that he was in WarGames: The Dead Code which I had on DVD but hadn't seen yet. I watched it today and even though the movie itself isn't the greatest, he's still gorgeous as usual.

Oliver Reed on the other hand...I fell in love with him when I was 5 or 6 the first time I saw Tommy. I remember that my brother accidentally left the VHS here and I watched it over and over again just to see this beautiful man. Eventually, however, my brother took the tape back and I forgot about Ollie. A few weeks ago, however, I realized I had the Tommy DVD but I hadn't watched the movie for a good 12 years, so I popped it in. I immediately remembered my prior fascination with Mr. Reed and it came back even stronger than before. After finishing the movie I looked up his info. online and was very saddened to see that he died 12 years ago...actually I watched the movie about 2 days after the 10th anniversary of his death.

I think I'm even more infatuated with Reed than Lanter, but I think Lanter's adorable and I figured it would be good to have at least one person who's still alive on this list. These also aren't the only celebrities I think are gorgeous, just two recent additions.

My friends and family think I have odd taste in men, but who cares? More for me =]

Love ya, Ollie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agree on Ollie. Va-va boom.