Monday, May 18, 2009

Yesterday

I've been watching a lot of old home movies the past couple of days.  I really enjoy looking back, but it's depressing at the same time.  I HATE change so this whole growing up thing isn't really gelling with me but whatever, I guess I just have to learn to deal.  I do have to say that I think I was a pretty damn adorable kid, hahaha.

In other news...I like the schedules at school right now.  Last week and this week is the state testing, which seniors don't participate in, so things are kind of altered for us.  Like today, most seniors don't have to be at school until 11 AM, but because I have no 1st period I don't have to be in until 1 PM.  So that's pretty awesome.  Then the rest of the week is nice too: Tuesday I go in at noon, Wednesday at 11 AM, and Thursday and Friday at 10:15 AM.  Other than that...I finally got my new cellphone!  I'm now a proud CrackBerry addict.  The Storm is amazing.  I know a lot of people don't like it but whatever, that's their problem.  I think it's fantastic.

Oh, and today, out of the blue, my parents introduced the possibility of me getting a new car as a graduation gift.  I never, ever, EVER expected them to buy me a car in my entire life unless they like...won the lottery or something.  But apparently it's now a viable possibility.  It can't be anything insanely expensive, but right now I'm kind of looking at a Toyota Yaris with some nice features, and quite a few other similar cars like the Honda Fit and the Nissan Versa.  Hopefully I'll get to do some test driving this week.  Now I'm off to try and get some sleep.  Yay for not having to get up until noon...on a school day, none-the-less!

No comments: