Thursday, May 14, 2009

I really hate everything about my life right now.  Dammit.

Putting weight back on, everyone has a prom date but me, everyone I know is leaving the state for college, I have no plans for my future, and my mother is LYKE TOTALLY BFFS with my ex who I hate profusely and wish would fall off the face of the Earth.

I really want to crawl into the '90s and never come back.  Did I mention that my entire senior year has been a boring waste of my existence because all of my "friends" have better things to do than hang out with me, and that the only thing I was looking forward to doing was going back to film camp this summer after my mom offered to send me as a graduation gift only to have her tell me that she miscalculated and actually can't afford it so instead I got a nice leather purse that I was thrilled to death to get until some moronic kid got mayo all over it and stained it the second time I ever used it?  Yeah.  Fuck my life.

No comments: