Friday, April 24, 2009

Carnival

It's 1:22 AM and I'm bored.  I'm tired but I don't quite feel like sleeping, so I figured I'd write in here for a bit.  I've been fairly depressed and out of it lately and it's really wearing on me...I'm just fed up with life for the moment.  In more exciting news, tomorrow (well, technically today) is club carnival!  Club carnival is an annual event at my school where all the different clubs set up booths and sell tasty food.  Plus we get an extended lunch period!  Yay!  And I love Fridays too because I don't have to get up until 9:30 so that's fun.

Other than that...working on songs for the Pink Floyd and Best of the '90s shows I'm going to be in.  My mice are doing quite nicely, and although Nibbles is still sneezing I've checked with the vet and it should go away on its own.  Hmm...nothing else to report I guess.  I'm still re-reading the Harry Potter books, I started Half-Blood Prince a day or two ago.  It's neat to read them all again now that I know what happens because I pick up on other little clues.  Speaking of Harry Potter, I ordered a Dumbledore's Army hoodie and the U.P.S. man should be bringing it tomorrow, so that's something to look forward to I suppose.

I really wish high school was over so I could just stay up all night watching T.V. and sleep all day, because that's pretty much all I feel like doing with my life right now.  Heaven knows I have plenty of D.V.D.s I need to watch.

No comments: