Wednesday, April 1, 2009

These Boots Are Made For Walkin'

I finally got some Ugg boots.  God bless outlet stores!  Got some of the talls in chestnut for $130, regularly $200.  I wore them today and they are soooo comfy...I need to get some more skinny jeans though because I don't like how the flares I wore puffed out above the boots.  So my goal is to find a good pair of light/regular wash skinny jeans, because the only skinny jeans I have now are a pair of dark, a pair of regular with giant holes in the knees, and some different colored jeans (black, pink, orange, green, and purple, I believe).

In other news, I'm on spring break next week!  Actually we don't have school Friday either, so that's fun.  As for my plans...Friday I'm helping move my horse to a new stable, Saturday I'm going riding, Sunday I'm flying into Tucson, and then I'm going to be hanging out with one of my best friends who lives there until Wednesday, when I fly back.  Thursday I'm going to my drum lesson, Friday I'm going to an O.K. Go concert that was supposed to be on March 21st but the singer got sick and they postponed it, Saturday I'll hopefully get to relax and hang out with my friends, and Sunday I have rehearsal, so I'll be out of the house from 12:15 until at least 8:30...blah.  Then it's back to the grind...

But yeah.  I'm considering using my spare YouTube channel to do fashion/make-up related videos.  I know I mentioned doing make-up videos on there before but I never got around to it, and lately I've been loving watching people's fashion videos, so I'd really like to do that.  We'll see how that goes, toodles for now!

No comments: