Saturday, April 4, 2009

Leaving On A Jet Plane

So my plane leaves at 8:45 (or was it 9:45...I should check that) Sunday morning.  4 fun-filled days in Tucson!  The one thing I hate about traveling though is packing.  It's so frustrating!  And I always end up forgetting something.  I started trying to pack tonight, because yesterday I got a nice new suitcase.  For some reason, I only have a ginormous suitcase and a really tiny one, so I got a nice medium-sized one.  I packed my pajamas...and that's about it.

Things I have done instead of packing:
continue my re-reading of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
talk on the phone to my grandma
eat dinner (chicken chop suey, yum!)
watch Wife Swap
read Harry Potter while watching Wife Swap
read Harry Potter while watching That's Entertainment, Part 2
eat dinner...again (burrito and rice...tasty)
read Harry Potter while eating Swedish chocolate (Marabou filled with soft toffee...mmm...)
read Harry Potter while watching Miss Grant Takes Richmond
finish Harry Potter!

And now I'm debating whether or not to start Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix before I go to sleep.  I haven't read any of these books since they came out, and it's kind of neat to go back and notice things again now that I know what happens.  Plus it fills the void until the movie comes out.  AND I'm dying to go to Azkatraz 2009!  Now I should probably sleep, have to finish packing tomorrow, pick up a couple of things from Target (need magazines for the plane ride and layover in Phoenix, and I need a charger for my iPod), pick up my contacts, and all that good stuff.  Hectic, hectic, hectic!  Goodnight.

No comments: