Saturday, April 18, 2009

Relax

I just spent a lovely, relaxing day at the spa!  I went with my mom, and we had a very nice time.  First we had massages and shea butter body wraps, then manicures and pedicures (my polish is so pretty, hot pink and VERY sparkly!).  After that we had a lunch break (shrimp calzone...yum...), and then we had facials.  With the rest of our afternoon, we bounced between the mud bath, the mineral baths, The Grotto (where you go underground, are covered in an aloe/kelp/whatever body mask, and then sit in a sauna-type cave before rinsing off), and the steam room.  I feel all clean and pampered and pretty now :D

Nothing else too exciting to report.  Got a couple new hair products, there's a buy one at a discount get one free sale on some stuff at Walgreen's.  Got some new hair clips too, and got a new nail polish (OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark, which is a gorgeous deep purple color) and some type of skin care thing that the lady who gave me my facial recommended to me.  Oh!  I also just ordered a Dumbledore's Army hoodie from the Warner Bros. online store...I love Harry Potter a little too much, if you ask me.

No comments: