Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lookin' Out For #1

Wow.  It's sad how many T.V. shows I watch...seriously.  I have so many box sets I haven't even cracked open yet!  Here's everything that I have to watch (off the top of my head):

The Brady Bunch - season 4 (half finished!) and season 5
Full House - season 3
The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air - season 2
The Gilmore Girls - season 7
Strong Medicine - season 1
Animaniacs - season 1
Quantum Leap - season 1
Tru Calling - season 1 (half finished!) and season 2
Monk - season 3 (half finished!) and season 4
The Golden Girls - season 1 (almost done!)
1 D.V.D. of Burns & Allen episodes
1 D.V.D. of Make Room For Daddy episodes
1 D.V.D. of really old cartoons
2 D.V.D.s of Bobby's World episodes
a 5 D.V.D. series about the mafia

all that, plus all of these books to read:
Desilu: The Story Of Lucille Ball & Desi Arnaz (little over half done)
Meet The Mertzes: The Stories Of Vivan Vance & William Frawley
Trixie Belden 13 (half done), 14, & 15
Skinny Bitch (half done)
Teen Fitness (almost half done)
Angus, Thongs, And Full Frontal Snogging
Hawaii In The 50's (started)
The Catcher In The Rye (started, may never finish)
The Crucible (started, 95% guarantee I'll never finish)
There's A (Slight) Chance I Might Be Going To Hell (started)
Deaf Like Me (half done)
Chicken Soup For The Christian Soul (even though I'm not really Christian)
Chicken Soup For The Soul At Work

I'm sure there's more somewhere...I'm drowning in useless things to do!

No comments: