Monday, January 28, 2008

The Brady Bunch

Yay for extremely late (or early) postings!  Now I'll bore whoever stumbles upon this with details on my day.  Today was pretty good, it rained quite hard most of the day and it's still coming down pretty hard now.  I played this awesomely awesome game on Miniclips called Youda Camper which was so awesome I had to get my mom to buy the full version.  Then I made copies of the flier for the AC/DC show and dropped some off at my friends' houses.  I watched some Ocean Force: Huntington Beach, which is quite fun, and a little MAD TV.  Then I watched America's Funniest Home Videos and My Fair Brady: Maybe Baby (I swear, Adrienne Curry is psychotic.)  I also was super duper excited to discover that they show Johnny Bravo on Boomerang!  I used to love that cartoon.  Hmm...then I went to get some groceries and took a shower...played some Elevator Action on the Wii...organized all of the mail I've been receiving from colleges...put on my awesome new bedsheets...and now I'm doing some homework so I don't have to do it all tomorrow.

I've also discovered something quite interesting (to me, at least).  If I go to sleep at midnight, I will sleep until 11 or 12, which would be 11 or 12 hours of sleep.  If I go to sleep at 7 AM, however, I will wake up at 2 or 3 PM, which would be 7 or 8 hours of sleep.  So by going to sleep at 7 AM I am actually more productive because I seem to require less sleep that way.  I guess I just hate mornings so much that my body refuses to get up!  So yeah, now my life revolves around me going to bed at 7 AM and getting up at 2 or 3.  It works for me!

Back to homework since I have to go to bed in 2 1/2 hours, ugh.

No comments: