Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Think

So I have this thought. Basically, I need motivation to lose weight. I just tried on all of the jeans in my closet and sadly the majority of them no longer fit. I don't really know why I'm gaining weight, but my butt, thighs, and I'm pretty sure my upper arms are holding on to fat for dear life. I'm eating the same, if not better, than I used to, and exercising the same amount (which is none), yet I've gone up a couple pant sizes. I'm leaning towards putting the blame on stress. And definitely heredity. But anyways, I want to take a nice hour-long power walk every day because sources say it works and it's pretty easy. But I need this motivation. So my thought...maybe I'll chart my progress through YouTube! Since I don't really care if people know how fat I am (I've already started losing weight, and am now at 165 from 168) I figure posting videos about my weight-loss "journey" will give me some sort of motivation, aside from fitting into my beloved clothes again. So...yeah. Let's see if I can get off of my lazy ass tomorrow and go to the Y for a nice hour on the treadmill.

No comments: