Friday, February 29, 2008

Swampfox, Swampfox

Today was fun. I woke up at 8 AM (for reasons I am still unsure of) and at 10 I was out of the house. Went to get my schoolwork and got some food from 7-11 and then I was off down to ambush my godmother at work. But she wasn't there, so then I had nothing to do. Soooo I ended up driving around and looking at things blasting Disney songs and singing along offkey to see how many people would roll their windows up. I got 2 people to roll 'em up, and one guy rolled his down. Theeeen drove around some more, saw the creepy abandoned neighborhood, got some DVDs, stopped by my godmother's house but of course she wasn't there eeeeither...ooh and I went to the gay and lesbian thrift store (which you don't have to be gay or lesbian to shop there =p) and got myself 10 used records for $10! Yay! So I'm going to listen to those tonight. Hmm...ohh and then I went through Compton so I stopped blasting music and locked my doors haha. I did see some cops intervening in a gang fight and arresting people though, so that was fun. I want to go find a good soul food place in Compton, I saw a few. Tomorrow I have rehearsal so that's exciting. Hmm...so now I'm going to play some more TSO and prepare for the terror that is my nephew to arrive. God save the queen (and when I say that, I mean me).

No comments: