Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Eenie Meenie Miney Moe

So it's almost 4 AM and therefore almost time to hit the hay. I've been sleepy but not quite tired enough to actually go to sleep, so I think I'll read a lovely coffee table book about Hawaii in the 1950's before I go to bed. I can't believe I got it for Christmas and I haven't started it yet! I've been excited about it. Hmm...so today I didn't go in to my meeting with my teacher because I feel like I'm coming down with something and I've also mysteriously pulled something in my right leg so I can't walk much. I spent most of today sleeping and then I watched some TV, played some Sims Online (Yay! It's free now!), and then had a 90's flashback while watching old little kids sing-a-long tapes with my nephew. And then later I played some Rock Band with my brother. So...yup. Tomorrow I've gotta practice my drums, because Thursday I have my lesson and rehearsal for the Doors show and I might go see my godfather's studio. Friday I think my mom and I are going to ambush my godmother at work (I guess it's just godparents week!) aaand then Saturday I have my first rehearsal for the Guns 'N' Roses/Motley Crue show. Exciting exciting. Sunday I'll just be lazy as usual I guess. Actually, I want to hang out with one of my friends. I'll have to find someone who's not busy and drag them to see Be Kind, Rewind with me. And then Monday I get to do homework because Tuesday I meet with my teacher again! Whew. Which reminds me, I have to go and pick up my worksheets. Ugh. I'm going to go and read now.

I wonder why I continue to write in this when I know no one but my mother reads it. And even she forgot about it for 2 months. How sad.

No comments: