Thursday, February 21, 2008

Burger Dance

The Pizza Hut, the Pizza Hut, Kentucky Fried Chicken and the Pizza Hut...

Hmm...is it abnormal for me to be "living" off of my bed? I mean, it's king sized, so I just keep everything I use a lot up here to one side...I've got my laptop, books and magazines, remotes, Wii controller, crackers, a scrapbooking kit, a Chia pet (don't really know why), clean clothes, coloring books, face wipes...seriously, I need help.

In other news, today is my birthday. At 10 minutes until 4 this afternoon, I will nolonger be "sweet 16" =[ But I did get some fun gifts! My mom got a PlayStation 3 that's not just for me but for eeeeverybody so we can watch BluRay DVDs on our nice HDTV that hasn't really served it's purpose yet. Then I got Rock Band (woohoo, finally!), some t-shirts, a very 90's Donald/Daisy Duck bag that I love, makeup, the world's coziest sweater, earrings...uuuuhm...yeah and I think some other stuff that I've forgotten. OH! I got some stuff for my drums: brushes (score), a tractor seat stool (soooo comfy), and a splash cymbal =D Yay! Oh and like $80. Plus I'll [hopefully] be going to Arizona for a weekend to visit my best friend! Yay! And that replaces the trip to San Francisco I was supposed to take this weekend to go to the YouTube party, which replaced a birthday party. So I'm good. Now I'm gonna finish watching Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, yay!

No comments: