Saturday, January 12, 2008

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling


I just returned from my first roller derby, and let me say I am HOOKED. Watching people being flung around onto concrete floors and into chairs is very entertaining! This game was between the world-famous T-Birds and the Renegades (who are so important that when I asked the referee where they were from he had no idea). My favorite team member was Opie Simpson, number 9 for the T-Birds, because he did handstands and wore a bandana, haha. I even got a picture with him (above)! The T-Birds lost by one point, 74 to 75 =( I plan on going back next month though. There's a game next weekend too but I'll be at the YouTube meet-up!

Now, it's back to listening to the Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack and reading Everybody Hurts (which is hilarious).

Oh, and if you click on the title of this post you can see the T-Birds' website!

No comments: