Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Days

Today is day UNO of the lemonade master cleanse detox fasting thingy.  Yay!  For the next few days, I get to drink 38 ounces a day of a lovely combo of maple syrup, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and water.  And that's it.  I can't eat anything else, but I can have lots of water and green tea.  Supposedly there are cheat foods too and I'm guessing they're your standard negative calorie foods but I'm not going to risk it quite yet.  My starting weight is 170 so we'll see how this goes.

After the detox is over I'm going to eat healthily and get exercising!  During the detox I'm doing a mile brisk walk daily, then afterwards I'll continue and add in some light cardio.  I'll have to ease my way back into eating again but that'll just make it easier to avoid the things that I don't need.  I'm so pumped for this, I can't wait to get into a bathingsuit!

No comments: