Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hungry, Hungry Hippo

So the fruit juice diet lasted almost two days...then I caved and had 3 pieces of pizza.  But oooh well...I'm actually really hungry right now and I might have some frozen peas.  Darn Katie for getting me hooked on those oh so many years ago!  I really need to get to sleep too.  I went to sleep at 9 PM and then I woke up at like 1 and couldn't fall asleep again, but I need to be up again by 11 because at 12:15 Maggie is picking me up so I can go see her dance show...yay!  I love dance shows, they're so much fun.

In other news, I'm so excited for my shows that are coming up.  I just need to perfect the one part in the middle of Peace Frog and tighten up all the loose ends on my Doors songs because those shows are Friday and Saturday.  Then I have 2 weeks to finish perfecting Paradise City and Civil War for the Guns 'N' Roses vs. Motley Crue show.  Aaahh so nerve-wracking yet exciting!  But I just love performing.  To me, there's nothing more fun and exciting than hanging out backstage...be it for a dance show, a music show, or any other kind of show.  Backstage is just such an exciting place to be!

No comments: