Tuesday, April 22, 2008

There Are Worse Things I Could Do

Started my fruit juice diet today!  I haven't broken yet, so that's good.  I'm a little hungry but I'll live, I've gotten good at denying my hunger after many a midnight craving when there's nothing in the house.  Fruit juice is so much better than that darn lemon juice crap.  It actually tastes good and doesn't make me want to puke!  So today I had a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice, and two glasses of a smoothie containing fresh kiwis, bananas, strawberries, ice...and possibly something else I've forgotten.  But it was good.  Tomorrow I might throw some veggies into the blender and mix something up with them too.  There's lots of good recipes in the book that came with the Vita-Mix.  The Vita-Mix is so awesome!  You can make soup, ice cream, smoothies, fondue...all kinds of junk.  It's amazing.

I also went on a walk today!  I'm not sure of the exact length, I'm going to check tomorrow, but I'm guessing about 2 miles.  It was very nice!

In other news, there is talk of adding a cute little studio apartment complete with bathroom, kitchenette, and walk-in closet above our garage for me to live in.  That sounds pretty fun to me!  It'd be good-sized too, about 400 square feet.  I already have a fridge and a bunch of fancy china and stuff.  I guess I'd need regular plates though...but yeah I'm excited to see how this develops!

I also find it odd how someone who shan't be named posted a blog about starting the lemon detox 2 days after I blogged about starting it.  Hmmm...probably coincidence though, since absolutely NO ONE reads this.

No comments: