Saturday, January 17, 2009

Crazy

I had a pretty fun and crazy night tonight.  I left my house at about 5, and it usually only takes like 40 minutes to get to LA.  IT TOOK ME TWO HOURS!  So that kind of blew, I missed the whole opening act of this show I was going to.  But the rest of the show was good.

AND THEN...

My friend and I were supposed to go out to eat with people.  We were going to pull out of the garage, meet them on the street, and follow them to the place because I had no idea where it was.  So we get out and there's no one outside.  We waited for about 5 minutes, called my mom to ask for directions, and then got gas, checked to see if anyone was there yet, and decided to try to find the place ourselves.  So we're driving through the valley, trying to follow the directions my mom gave me but we can't find a certain street.  We ask a guy at this gas station for directions but he can barely speak English and he gets us even more lost.  FINALLY my friend's mom calls my cell phone to tell us that the people thought they saw us behind them, got to the restaurant, found out it was full, and left.  So now we had to drive all the way back to where we started to eat somewhere that was a block away from the Knitting Factory (where the show was).  But that place was closing so we had to go down Sunset a bit and eat somewhere else.  It was a little stressful at the time but it was fun, and in the end I got to try Thai food for the first time!  It was really good.  Thank goodness for Facebook too, because that's how my friend's mom got my cell number, otherwise we would've driven around aimlessly forever.  It was funny though, because as we were heading back to Hollywood we passed the restaurant we'd been looking for.

Then driving down Hollywood Blvd. to the freeway to go home, I had my windows rolled down and two creepy guys in a car next to me asked me where I was going.  I simply rolled my eyes and rolled up my windows.

YAY.  I may do a post about Shock Treatment tomorrow, although I'm going to a YouTube gathering, and then to my grandma's, plus I have a lot of homework to do.  But we'll see!

No comments: