Saturday, February 28, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

So tonight is girls' night!  Yaaay!  My buds Maggie and Christina are coming over and we plan on playing Rock Band, doing karaoke, playing board games, and pigging out, plus whatever else we can come up with.

I had suuuuch a long day yesterday!  Got under 5 hours of sleep, up at 6, at school at 7, had to practice marching and load up on the bus to get to California Adventure, got in at about 10, went on rides, shopped, and ate until 3:15, got dressed up in the band uniform and rehearsed until 4:55, then did a 15 minute parade, got back into regular clothes, packed up the buses again, rode back to school, unpacked the buses again, came home, got into comfy clothes, had soup & watched half of The Ugly Dachshund, fell asleep on the couch, woke up and crawled into my room, and slept for about 11 hours.

The parade totally killed my back, haha.  It's been messed up for the past like 5 years and then I had to carry one of those ginormous flags which are very heavy and hard to hold balanced.  Plus it was windy, so that was fun.  At one point the flag wrapped completely around my head so I couldn't see where I was going.  I heard people watching the parade laughing at me and I had to blow the darn thing back out of my face.

Aaanyways, yeah.  I'm excited for my robobaby this week!  I get it on Monday and I am determined to get a girl.  I'm naming her Cassandra Simone Depp =]  Now I'm going to go finish getting ready for tonight, yay!  Bye for now.

No comments: