Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Fungus Face

So I turned 18 Saturday.  Yay!  I had a pretty fun birthday.  Since it's free to go to Disneyland on your birthday I went with my new pal Zack and spent the day there.  Then Sunday my grandma came over and she and my parents and I all had dinner and cake.  As far as gifts, I got a couple pretty awesome things.  Firstly, I got a 32GB iPod Touch!  I've wanted one for so long and it's even more awesome than I thought it would be.  I also got tickets to go see Tom Jones in concert (yay!), shorts, a t-shirt, a purse, and a Ty beanie baby, all of which was from my parents.  My aunt and uncle sent me a check for $18, my grandma took me shopping and I got one of the Hello Kitty eyeshadow palettes and a Hello Kitty lipgloss from MAC, and Zack gave me a really awesome Elmo wallet, some lottery tickets (I won $4 yay!), pins, and Civilization III.  I also got 3 free lipglosses from Sephora because it was my birthday, so that was exciting.

Other than that...nothing too thrilling has been going on.  School is going well, and next week I get a mechanical baby to care for for my sociology class!  I'm looking forward to that.  I'm also marching with the band in a parade at California Adventure, so that's exciting too.  That's about all I can think of for now, talk to you soon!

No comments: