Thursday, June 5, 2008

Amy

I'm actually kind of sleepy, even though it's only like 2 AM though.  Busy busy day.  But let's talk about TUESDAY!

I was driving down Hollywood Blvd. on my way home from my drum lesson and traffic was so much worse than usual.  So finally I get up to where the issue is...in the right lane there's this big bit of scaffolding, and in front of it there are a couple cops and a group of scantily clad women.  Across the street on the sidewalk, a ton of people are standing and staring.  I was looking at the girls and I thought to myself "Is it?  Nah, it couldn't be."  BUT IT WAS.  There, right in front of my car were the Pussycat Dolls.  I totally could have hit the gas and taken them all out.  So I had to merge into the left lane and continue along...but when I started moving their new song (When I Grow Up or whatever it's called) started playing and they started to climb the scaffolding.  But I didn't get to see much more of anything as a cop was directing me.

So yeah.  Thought I'd share my interesting celebrity "run-in" =]

No comments: