Monday, June 2, 2008

Dreamweaver

TODAY WAS OFFICIALLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.  LIKE, EVER.  Besides meeting Johnny Depp and Alice Cooper and all those other people.  And playing Light My Fire with Robbie Krieger.  Okay, basically the best day in my life where I did absolutely nothing worthwhile and my day was still absolutely amazing and awesome.

So like I mentioned, today I did nothing worthwhile.  I woke up at 2, watched some episodes of True Life I had on TiVo, organized some stuff in my garden area, and did like a billion math problems.  And took a walk.  BUT THEN...after I finished my math homework I went to watch the MTV Movie Awards because by that time TiVo had finished taping them.  So I'm watching and of course Mike Myers is fun and stuff and it's pretty good for an awards show.  AND THEN IT GOT AMAZING.  I was fast-forwarding through the commercials and when I hit play I saw it...the wonderful cable access logo...and I heard a voice say "You're watching cable access, Aurora, Illinois." or whatever that dude says.  AND WAYNE AND GARTH SHOW UP ON MY FREAKING TV SCREEN!

Now, if you didn't already know, I LOVE WAYNE'S WORLD!  It is my absolute favorite movie, it has been for years, and I know practically every line in the whole movie.  I quote from it all of the time.  Same goes for the sequel, I love that one too!  And I was just so ecstatic to see Mike Myers and Dana Carvey doing a completely new skit.  Wayne's World 2 came out in 1994 and they haven't really used those characters since (that I know of).  That and I heard that after that movie they didn't really get along.  So that movie came out when I was like 3 years old and then there was nothing for 14 years and now this.  It's sad how absolutely happy I am.  They were joking and funny and the audience seemed to love it and at the end THEY HUGGED EACH OTHER!  Does this mean that the "feud" is over?  IS THERE HOPE FOR A THIRD WAYNE'S WORLD!?  I really think that people would go see it.  I've read a few ideas people have come up with for a third movie and I just think it would be so much fun.  I seriously think if they made a third movie I would cry from happiness, and I have never cried because I was happy in my entire life.  AHHHHH.  So yeah I just loved that.

To add to the awesomeness of my evening, Johnny Depp won two awards.  HE IS SO ADORABLE!  I'M USING CAPS WAY TOO MUCH IN THIS POST BUT I DON'T REALLY CARE!  But yeah.  He looked all cute and shy and everything both times he came out.

So...yeah.  I still have like the last half-hour that I haven't watched but I'll get around to it tomorrow probably.  Besides, I'm never ever deleting that program hahaha.  In other news, after that excitement I watched Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band which I've been wanting to see for at least like 2 years and I finally got it at Virgin for $10.  It was really good, I liked it a lot!  In my opinion it was sooooo much better than Across The Universe.  That movie bored the hell out of me.

Now it's 3:30 AM and I'm seriously considering starting War Games.  So long for now!

YAY!  I LOVE WAYNE, GARTH, MIKE, DANA, AND FREAKING MTV FOR GIVING ME THIS ABSOLUTE JOY IN MY LIFE!  Ahahahahaha.

Edit:  I just realized a bit of irony in the whole situation too, because like last December I bought the Wayne's World soundtrack on LP off of eBay and hadn't listened to it yet, but while I was doing my homework today I popped it in for the first time.  How cool!

No comments: