Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bat Out Of Hell

I have had songs from Meat Loaf's Bat Out Of Hell album stuck in my head for like 2 days.  It's starting to drive me a little nuts.  In other news, today I participated in the Hollywood Freeze, and it was fun but it could have used more participants.  Then I went shopping, OMG yay.  Bought some sparkly rainbow suspenders, a Super Mario Bros. 3 t-shirt, a Charlie goes to Candy Mountain t-shirt, clip in magenta hair extensions, a purse, the Walk Hard soundtrack, some movie called Rock 'N' Roll High School, and the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band movie.  So that was good.  I also played entirely too much online multiplayer GTA 4 as I have been doing lately.  Gah, I'm addicted =[  Hmmm and I watched so much wonderful TV today...True Life: I'm Addicted To Oxycontin, Reefer Madness, Living Lohan, and Best Week Ever.  I am so awesome.  I really want to watch War Games too because I bought that and haven't watched it yet but I've been craving it.  I keep forgetting to watch it until it's like 3 AM and I'm exhausted though.  Poo.

Tomorrow I get to do 2 entire chapters of math homework...or maybe one tomorrow and one Monday.  Actually that sounds much better so we'll go with that.  Hmmm...other than that, I have another show coming up on the 13th, the Best Of Season show.  So that's exciting!  And I really need to clean my room.  Urgh.  G'nite.

No comments: