Friday, June 20, 2008

Hey, Pepto-Bismol!

Things are getting exciting in the world of Amy!  I have a lovely tan, I got contacts, and I'm getting my braces off next month!  It's all so...exciting!

Right now though, I am regretting eating half of a chocolate bunny from Easter 2007.  It was still in the box and wrapped up all nice, and it's Cadbury and it just looked good...but it gave me a horrible stomach ache...etc.  But I'm feeling better  now.

While we speak I'm waiting for my videos to copy from my MacBook (Pro =]) to my external hard drive, because they eat up disk space like crazy.  I think I may have to get another external hard drive just for videos.  Hmm...

Other than that, I'm working hard on my songs for the Black Sabbath show, which is coming up in September.  I'm on Iron Man, Faeries Wear Boots, Into The Void, and Sweet Leaf, so that's exciting.  I'm also REALLY loving wearing sunglasses, they're so much fun.  That's kind of a downside to getting contacts though, now I have one more type of accessory to buy way too many of.  But oh well.  I bought a super cute pair at Target, they're black with little flowers painted on them.  Very '70s, I love them!  Then my mom said she'd buy me a pair too so I have to pick out something cute.  And I want to save up and buy some expensive ones, like Chanel or Juicy Couture.  But we'll see.

Now I'm going to watch UHF and maybe do a little cleaning.  Yay for 3 AM energy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will know, I thank for the help in this question.