Saturday, July 5, 2008

Riki Tiki Tavi

Hello, faithful (yet completely nonexistent) readers!  It's been a while.  A few exciting things have been going on, but nothing terribly thrilling.  June 29th marked the one year anniversary of me getting my driver's license, so now all restrictions are lifted and it feels great!  Also, Monday I'm getting my braces partially removed, and 2 weeks after that they come off completely, so that's exciting.  Also, about 2 1/2 weeks ago I got contacts!  I've tried them two or three times before, but they were always too dry and uncomfortable for me.  This time, I got the Acuvue Oasys contacts, and they're wonderful.  Contacts are fun, and I'm loving sunglasses =]

Hmm...I did laundry for the very first time the other day, so that was kinda cool.  I've also been working on cleaning my room.  My little vanity area is all nice and organized now so I'm having fun with my makeup.  I'd really like to do a little room tour video or even just a minitour of my vanity.  If I have time tomorrow I will, but that really depends on when I get up since I'm going to a barbecue at 4:30.

In other news...I was just watching some stuff on YouTube about making a video to win tickets to the premiere of that movie Garden Party.  I'm kind of interested, but I haven't really come up with any entry ideas yet and I'm still not completely positive I have the whole idea straight.  The whole thing is just kind of confusing, haha.  But we'll see.  Ooh, I've just randomly decided on my outfit and makeup for the barbecue!  Yay!  I'm excited to do that haha.  It's going to require straightening my hair though, ick.  I kinda hate that but I'll give it a shot.

Well this blog is going absolutely nowhere, so I'm going to go and continue rereading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and maybe watch some of Adventures in Babysitting (because that movie makes me happy inside) and try to sleep, but most likely fail.  Goodnight!

1 comment:

Jonny said...

Good for you.
I'm Jonny by the way.
I came across your blog while browsing.
I like it very much.
Well feel free to read/comment my posts.
I'd greatly appreciate it.
:]