Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mama Mia

My name is Amy, and I'm a makeupholic.  Seriously, I need help.  Lately I've been addicted to watching tutorials and haul videos on YouTube and I've just been going crazy!  I think it's because it's more fun to do makeup with contacts.  But yeah...I went to CVS to get some rubbing alcohol so I can fix an eyeshadow that I bought and immediately dropped and shattered (because I am a klutz) and I noticed that a lot of their makeup was on sale.  Danger!  I got 3 of the HIP eyeshadow duos, one of the eyeshadow stick thingies, and a NYC lipgloss =]  So I'm happy.  I need to reorganize my makeup though, because in my vanity I have like a drawer for eyeliners and lipliners and stuff, one for rings, one for bracelets, one for hair stuff, one for eyeshadows, one for face makeup, and one for lip products...and the eyeshadow one is full.  I had to take stuff out of it and leave it out so gahhh.  I really want to go get a nice train case from Sephora.  I also need more brushes because up until now I was lazy and just used the little applicators that came with eyeshadow but I really prefer brushes now and I don't have many at all.  So...yup!  Oh, and I discovered the joys of trying to balance out your checkbook when something's wrong haha.  Apparently some money that my mom was supposed to transfer to my account never made it so my balance was all off and the bank had to transfer money from my savings to my checking.  Craziness.  But luckily now I have like $50 more than I thought I did!

Now I'm going to go and go through boxes of stuff, because I've been bribed with promises of makeup and brushes and other goodies.  Oh my.

No comments: