Sunday, June 8, 2008

Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad

I've had the song Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad by Meat Loaf stuck in my head for like 3 days.  Hmph.  So today I helped my friend Maggie serve food and things at this tea held by where she dances and where I used to dance.  It was almost 7 hours of hard work but I had a lot of fun!  I got a good upper-body workout carrying stuff since the kitchen was downstairs and everyone was eating upstairs.  Well, we took the elevator, but it was a really slow elevator so we had to hold the stuff for a while, haha.
Anywho, my friends Thomas and Odassis were visiting California (from Arizona) so 
we had some fun.  Wednesd
ay night they came over, as did my friend Maggie, and we hung out and had pizza.  We watched So You Think You Can Dance, Lawrence 
Welk, and part of To Catch A Yeti and the news haha.  And we played Apples To Apples!  That kinda took forever since we decided to extend it to whoever got 12 
cards first as opposed to 8, and Thomas and Odassis like to argue their point.  A 
lot, hah.  Theeen Thursday we (minus Maggie) got more pizza and hung out at the park.  Friday we (again, minus Maggie) went to Venice Beach and I hung out in the sand while the guys swam in the 
ocean.  Then they dug a big hole and we buried Thomas =]  After that we went to 
McDonald's, saw You Don't Mess With The 
Zohan, and hung out.  And I got the second sunburn of my entire life.  So that was 
fun.  But then they had to leave =[  Oh well.
OH yesterday I got a haircut!  Which was weird to have done the day after seeing Zohan but whatever.  I haven't had hair this short in like 6 years!  I love it though.  It's also now more reddish brown, and I'm very happy with the color.  I got layers too so hopefully it'll be easier to manage now.

Hmm...today I bought some really awesome (and cute!) new headphones.  They're really cool.

Except mine have a black headband part instead of the weird tan color.  I love the green though.  I also got a 1 1/4" curling iron that releases mist, oooh.  And then like lip gloss and hair heat protection and stuff.  Yay.  I want to get a new hair dryer and straightener too.  But whatever.

I must find a job.  So I can buy a really cool Beetle.  And move into the apartment down the street.  That would be suh-weet!

No comments: